Need this page in another language?
Select from the dropdown at the top of this page.
At-Home Learning Summer Enrichment
Grades PK-12: Access the activities listed below. For more resources, navigate to the Student Hub https://www.aisd.net/students/at-home-learning/student-hub/ to access the PK-12 Summer Learning which provides additional resources for ELA, math, science, and social studies.
Below are the resources that the dyslexia department is providing to students during Phase 1. We want to keep it simple for the students and parents. Most of our students, teachers, and parents are already familiar with these resources. The goal for phase 1 is to provide students with opportunities to continue to read.
Kurzweil 3000 provides learners new multisensory approaches to read, comprehend, synthesize, apply and demonstrate their knowledge. With the support of Kurzweil 3000, students become independent and confident learners who can achieve rigorous academic goals. In addition, students at every reading level can learn from the same materials. This allows them to further their academic learning as they improve their literacy skills.
Once students are logged into their account, they will have the opportunity to access library books and classroom textbooks in the red Arlington ISD folder.
To get your child started at home, please follow these easy steps:
- Use the link, https://www.kurzweil3000.com, to access Kurzweil 3000. You can also access the resource from the STUDENTS page on www.aisd.net.
- Enter your Kurzweil account information (username)
- If students have forgotten their username, they can obtain it from their classroom teacher.
- Enter this Password: aisd1234
The following is an organized list of free apps that may be helpful to individuals with dyslexia and parents of students with dyslexia. These apps help with the cognitive processes used in speaking, reading, spelling, and writing.
- A+ Spelling Test
- ABC - Magnetic Alphabet Lite
- ABC Magic Phonics
- ABC Magic Phonics 2
- ABC Magic Phonics 4
- ABC Magic Phonics 5
- ABC Magico 2 (Spanish)
- ABC Magico Abecedario (Spanish)
- ABC Ninja
- ABCs Kids Alphabet Handwriting
- ABC Phonics Word Family Free
- ABC Spanish Reading Magic
- ABC Spelling Magic 4
- Acrostic Poem
- Fry Words Games & Flashcards
- Magnetic Alphabet
- Main Idea - Short Texts: Reading Comprehension
- Main Idea -Sentences
- Montessorium: Intro to Cursive
- OG Card Deck
- Primary Writer
- Sock Puppets
- Sound Boxes for Word Study
- Spell Grid: Swipe Letters, Spell Words
- Spelling Magic 2
- Spelling Magic 3
- Starfall ABC's
- Starfall I'm Reading
- Starfall It's Fun To Read
- Starfall Learn to Read
- Vocabulary Spelling City