Rajvir Kaur 682-867-1201 email@example.com
Daisy Esquivel 682-867-1202 firstname.lastname@example.org
Martha Uribe 682-867-1203 email@example.com
- Once on campus, stay on campus
- Parents must call in student absence by 10 a.m.
- If you have more than 3 unexcused absences within a 4 week period, you will be referred to the Truancy Officer.
- Students start each six week's with zero tardies.
- Excessive tardies will result in corrective action.
- Written Warning (up to two times)
- Counselor Reflection/Tardy Tracker
- Conference with AP & Parent
- After school detention (Each detention infraction stands alone, and is issued in 30-minute increments, up to 2 hours.) (I.E. Tardy#5 = 30 minutes, #6 = 60 minutes, etc.)
- 2hr. Friday Night School
- 2hr. Saturday School
- 4hr. Saturday School
- Referral to Truancy Officer