- Free Breakfast – Cafeteria doors open at 8:25 am
- Enter through the East or West cafeteria door
- Open containers of outside food/drink are not allowed
- Any food/snack for lunch shall remain in backpacks
- ALL students will report to their 1st-period class, whether they eat breakfast or not.
- Technology should be turned off and put away when entering the building
- No running, horseplay, skateboard, football, basketball, tennis balls, and any toys/equipment, etc
- Once on campus, stay on campus.
- End of hall stairways are two-way during arrival and dismissal
- Teachers will ensure they release students by desk or row and refrain from lining up at the classroom door or short hall. To help maintain social distance.
- Teachers will ensure they guide students to their designated exit following the teacher's designated classroom path.
- Bus riders go directly to your bus (buses leave at 4:16)
- Find an AP or bus driver if you are lost or confused
- Walk along the bus line; do NOT cut through the teacher parking lot
- The building closes at 4:15 pm (All students should be off campus by this time)
- After-school events and athletic games
- School ID is required.
- Make arrangements with parents for transportation IN ADVANCE – before you attend the games.
- Exit the building immediately after the game is over
- Any student who receives an office consequence is not eligible to attend after-school events. This includes but is not limited to volleyball games, football games, basketball games, soccer games, dances, etc.
- Free Lunch for all students
- Teachers will escort their students to their assigned tables in the lunchroom.
- Enter lunchroom quickly/quietly through the side doors only; do not wait in the hallway
- Proceed to the lunch tables as directed by any staff member as you enter the cafeteria
- The seat that you are sitting in prior to obtaining your lunch, is the seat that you are to return to
- Watch for an AP, listen to any announcement
- Clean up after yourselves once you are finished eating
- Wait until your table is dismissed by a teacher
- Walk and talk – KEEP MOVING!
- Stay to the right
- Be on time
- 4 minutes to get to class
- Use appropriate volume
- Listen to teachers, administrators, and security
- Must be in dress code
- At ALL school activities
- Skirts, shorts, dresses = longer than the tip of your fingers at rest
- Straps of shirt = at least 2 inches wide
- Shirts must fit the top of pants at all times (no midriff)
- Unacceptable Items
- Torn/ripped jeans above the knee
- Bandanas, hats, hoods
- Legging/tights or sagging pants
- WJH uses Progressive Discipline in accordance with the AISD Code of Conduct
- We do NOT start over each six weeks
- Poor choices will receive corrective actions
- Lunch detention
- After school detention
- ISS (In-School Suspension)
- Home-based instruction
- Turning Point Junior High
As part of the Texas Education Code (Sec. 37.0012), all schools in Texas shall designate a Campus Behavior Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to maintain student discipline for the campus and be a contact for parents or guardians concerning individual student disciplinary actions by the school. The person or persons designated may be the principal of the campus or any other campus administrator selected by the principal. Please contact your student's assigned Assistant Principal for all concerns (682) 867-1200.