Applications are open for AISD teachers to apply for a Technology Through Innovation grant. See the application process below.
The Transformation through Innovation (TI) Grant was designed to offer teachers and campuses the opportunity to transform their classrooms through innovative uses of technology, while at the same time growing instructional leaders within the Arlington Independent School District. These model classrooms serve as District examples of how learning can be transformed. Innovative uses of technology provide students with learning experiences that would otherwise not be possible in a non-digital environment.
Complete the TI Grant Planning Worksheet outlining your plan for innovative learning through technology.
- Create a copy of the TI Grant Planning Worksheet
- Rename this worksheet to include the campus name at the beginning of the title. It's recommended that you share the sheet with all of your grant collaborators, if applicable.
- When developing your grant proposal, you may find it helpful to refer to the TI Grant Evaluation Rubric. The rubric contains descriptions related to the points for each scored category.
- After completing the planning worksheet, you will need to share it with the Technology Integration Specialist (TIS) for your campus.
- Deadline for sharing the planning worksheet with your TIS is Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
- Once your TIS receives the planning worksheet, he/she will send you the link to the TI Grant Proposal Form.
- TI Grant Proposal Forms must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Monday, September 24, 2018
- Any proposals submitted without being reviewed by your TIS or incomplete proposals will not be scored.