Information and Links:
Architect: LBL Architects
Construction Manager: Imperial Construction
Start Construction: Spring 2017*
Finish: Spring 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
The work at Bebensee is approximately 91 percent complete. Most renovation work is complete, including the STEM labs, strings room, new carpet in the K-pod, music room, front-entrance security vestibule and many life-cycle and deficiency upgrades. Some mechanical work continues, including replacing air handler units and chilled water piping. Boiler and hot water piping was completed over Thanksgiving break.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve and identify existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Add additional card access controls
- Add parking
- Replace roof
- Repair/replace and upgrade landscaping, heating and A/C, playground, plumbing and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.