Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction started in May 2017 and is now complete, with the exception of a couple final items. The two new STEM labs, a strings room, and front-entrance security vestibule, renovations in the K-pod and new landscaping are all finished, along with life-cycle and deficiency improvements.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Replace roof
- Repair/replace and upgrade fire and safety, heating and A/C, interior finishes, plumbing, PA system, landscaping and site lighting
- Add additional card access controls
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.