Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Sedalco Construction Services
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction started in May 2017 and is almost complete, including adding two STEM labs, a strings room, and front-entrance security vestibule, renovations in the K-pod and new landscaping, along with life-cycle and deficiency improvements. A little more work, including adding millwork in the art room and completing some electrical work, will be finished in November.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Replace roof
- Repair/replace and upgrade fire and safety, heating and A/C, interior finishes, plumbing, PA system, landscaping and site lighting
- Add additional card access controls
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.