Information and Links:
Address: 3621 Roosevelt Drive Arlington, TX 76016
Construction Manager: Big Sky Construction
Start Construction: Winter 2018
Finish: Fall 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
The work at Key is finished, including the new strings and music rooms and STEM labs, front entrance security vestibule and new awning. Renovations in a number of restrooms are also complete, along with roof work. Official substantial completion will come in early May.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity (new fiber)
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, electrical equipment, interior finishes, landscaping and playground
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.