Project Status: Complete
Construction started in May 2017 and is complete. Projects included new paving in the parking lot, new concrete walkways, new water fountains, mechanical improvements and roofing. Two STEM labs were constructed, and the art, strings and music rooms were renovated, along with the entrance and administration area.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Replace roof
- Add ADA parking and resurface existing parking lot
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical, electrical equipment, fire and safety, heating and A/C, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior doors, playground, site drainage and site lighting
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.