Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Sedalco Construction Services
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Spring 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction started in May 2017, and is now nearly complete. Completed projects include new paving in the parking lot, new concrete walkways, new water fountains, mechanical improvements and roofing. The two STEM labs and renovated art, strings and music rooms are open, along with the renovated entrance and administration area. All that remain are punch list items.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Replace roof
- Add ADA parking and resurface existing parking lot
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical, electrical equipment, fire and safety, heating and A/C, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior doors, playground, site drainage and site lighting
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.