Project Status: In Construction
Construction started in December. New concrete sidewalks have been poured and renovations above the ceiling in the K-pod are complete. In April, the construction contractor began replacing ceiling tiles and grid in two classrooms at a time. Now that school is out for the summer, more interior work is underway.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Replace parking
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, electrical equipment, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.