Information and Links:
Address: 2401 Roberts Circle Arlington, TX 76010
Architect: VLK Architects
Construction Manager: Reeder General Contractors
Start Construction: Fall 2017
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Work is now complete at Roark, including the new front-entrance security vestibule, music and strings rooms, STEM labs, reception, clinic and K-pod. Official substantial completion will come in May.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Replace parking
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, electrical equipment, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.