Project Status: Substantially Complete
Work started over the summer at Starrett and is now mostly complete. All that remains are punch-list items. The completed work includes renovations for the STEM labs, music and strings rooms, art room and restrooms. Outside, some concrete was replaced and lights in the parking lot were replaced. Renovations in the K-pod and landscaping are done as well.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings room
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace parking
- Repair and upgrade electrical equipment, landscaping, heating and A/C, plumbing, interior finishes, playground and site lighting
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.