Information and Links:
Phase: LBL Architects
Architect: Imperial Construction
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Spring 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction at Williams is now substantially complete. Highlights of the work include providing two STEM labs, a strings room and front-entrance security vestibule. A few punch list items remain but should be complete soon.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve and identify existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace portion of roof
- Re-stripe parking lot
- Repair/replace and upgrade exterior door, electrical equipment, landscaping, heating and A/C, plumbing, fire alarms, interior finishes and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.