Information and Links:
Address: 3100 Daniel Drive, Arlington, TX 76014
Architect: Perkins + Will
Construction Manager: Pete Durant & Associates
Start Construction: Fall 2017
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Most work at Amos is now finished. The driveway and front sidewalks were demolished and re-poured. A new front-entrance security vestibule was installed, all water fountains were replaced and new HVAC equipment installed. The strings room is finished and the STEM labs are complete. Electrical infrastructure has been improved and the basketball court/play area outside has been redone with new concrete. At the K-pod, the roof has been replaced and new RTUs installed. All that remains is final testing for the new fire alarm system.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace and add parking
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, windows, exterior, landscaping and playground
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.