Project Status: In Construction
Amos was busy over the summer with construction, but now almost everything is finished. The driveway and front sidewalks were demolished and re-poured. A new front-entrance security vestibule was installed, all water fountains were replaced and new HVAC equipment installed. The strings room is finished and the STEM labs are complete. Electrical infrastructure has been improved and the basketball court/play area outside has been redone with new concrete. At the K-pod the roof has been replaced and new RTUs installed. A few tasks remain, including adding an island in the reception area.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace and add parking
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, windows, exterior, landscaping and playground
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.