Project Status: In Construction
Amos is busy with summer construction. The driveway as been demolished and will be re-poured. A new front-entrance security vestibule is being installed, all water fountains are being replaced and new HVAC equipment is being installed. The strings room is finished and the STEM labs are nearly complete. Electrical infrastructure has been improved and the basketball court/play area outside has been redone with new concrete. New carpet was installed in the K-pod over spring break.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace and add parking
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, windows, exterior, landscaping and playground
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.