Information and Links:
Architect: Perkins + Will
Construction Manager: Pete Durant & Associates
Start Construction: Fall 2017
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
The STEM labs and strings room work is nearing completion. Flooring is done in the STEM labs and carpet is currently going in in the strings room. Electrical infrastructure has been improved and the basketball court/play area outside has been redone with new concrete.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace and add parking
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, windows, exterior, landscaping and playground
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.