Project Status: Substantially Complete
Most of the work is now complete at Dunn, including the roofing, new reception and office area, new front-entrance security vestibule, STEM labs and strings room. The new parking lot is also finished. A few final items, including punch list, are being completed.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add a strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Replace and add parking
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping, playground and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.