Information and Links:
Architect: LBL Architects
Construction Manager: Phillips/May Corporation
Start Construction: Fall 2017*
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Design
The HVAC replacement at Goodman was completed over the summer.
Additional bond-funded improvements will come soon. Bids for these projects were due Sept. 14, and the construction manager was approved by the AISD Board of Trustees on Dec. 7.
- HVAC replacement (separate project, managed by Infinity Contractors)
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add ADA parking and resurface existing parking lot
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.