Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction at Goodman is now substantially complete. Renovations for the strings and music rooms are finished along with renovations to provide a new admin area. The old admin space was renovated and converted into two new STEM labs.
The HVAC replacement at Goodman was completed last summer.
- HVAC replacement (separate project, managed by Infinity Contractors)
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add ADA parking and resurface existing parking lot
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.