Project Status: In Construction
Construction started in April with building a new ADA ramp inside the building. Demolition is also now underway in areas that will be renovated, including the front office/admin area and the future STEM labs and strings room.
The HVAC replacement at Goodman was completed last summer.
- HVAC replacement (separate project, managed by Infinity Contractors)
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add ADA parking and resurface existing parking lot
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.