Project Status: In Construction
After a busy summer of construction, most work is now complete at Rankin, including the STEM labs and new front-entrance security vestibule. Renovations in the music and strings rooms, reception, clinic and K-pod are also finished.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.