Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction now complete at Rankin, including the new front-entrance security vestibule, music and strings rooms, STEM labs, reception, clinic and K-pod. Official substantial completion will come in May.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.