Project Status: Substantially Complete
The work at Short is done. The STEM labs, music/strings and the front-entrance security vestibule are finished. Mechanical upgrades in the school, including new roof-top units and controls, are also done. A new sidewalk at the front of the school is also complete.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity (new fiber)
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace portions of roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, and landscaping
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.