Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Sedalco Construction Services
Start Construction: Summer 2017*
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction started in May 2017, ran through the summer and should wrap up soon. The new art room is open, along with the new STEM labs and new security vestibule. K-pod renovations are complete as is the roofing on the main building. Many other life-cycle and deficiency projects are now complete or will wrap up soon.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Identify and improve existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Replace roof
- Add ADA parking and resurface existing parking lot
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical, electrical equipment, heating and A/C, plumbing interior finishes, exterior, landscaping, playground and site lighting
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.