Project Status: Substantially Complete
Bond-funded projects at Turning Point are nearly complete. Access control upgrades need to be completed and then the project will be closed out.
- Paint exterior CMU walls
- Replace exhaust fans and wash stations in science labs
- Upgrade technology connectivity (new fiber)
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace roof
- Add electrical outlets
- Replace HVAC
- Replace fire alarm system
- Upgrade sidewalks
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.