Information and Links:
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: Core Construction
Start Construction: Winter 2018
Finish: Fall 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Replacement of the freezer/cooler in the kitchen is nearly finished and should be fully operational later this month.
Additional bond-funded construction is just getting started with improvements to the parking lot's lighting. Sidewalks on the north side will be demolished and replaced later this month.
- Replace kitchen freezer/cooler (separate project managed by Mart, Inc.)
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace and add parking
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, fire and safety, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, windows, playground, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.