Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction has finished at Webb, including construction in the STEM labs and strings room. The front-entrance security vestibule is done, along with renovations throughout the building, including replacing water fountains and carpet. Nearly 80 RTUs were installed, and chillers were replaced. Some sidewalks were demolished and replaced. Roof work at the K-pod is now also complete along with roof repairs and renovations for four kindergarten rooms.
- Replace kitchen freezer/cooler (separate project managed by Mart, Inc.)
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace and add parking
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, fire and safety, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, windows, playground, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.