Project Status: In Construction
Construction in the future STEM labs and strings room is ongoing. On the roof, curbs are being installed for new HVAC units, which will go in over the summer. Some sidewalks have been demolished to be replaced. Other lifecycle and deficiency tasks are underway throughout the building.
- Replace kitchen freezer/cooler (separate project managed by Mart, Inc.)
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace and add parking
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, fire and safety, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, windows, playground, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.