Information and Links:
Architect: Perkins + Will
Construction Manager: Pete Durant & Associates
Start Construction: Fall 2017
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction started in November at Atherton. The STEM labs have been framed, sheet rocked, taped, bedded and painted. The ceiling grid has been installed in the STEM labs and strings room, along with light fixtures. Outside, roofing is nearly finished and some sidewalks have been redone.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve and identify existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire and safety, plumbing, interior finishes, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.