Project Status: In Construction
Work in the STEM labs is nearly complete. The strings room is finished and now work will start in the music room. Outside, roofing is ongoing. Over spring break, three storage rooms received new flooring, along with the conference room and K-pod. One or two additional electrical outlets were also installed in every classroom. The outlets will be tied in over the summer when additional electrical infrastructure improvements are made. Work in the summer will also include sidewalk replacement at the front of the school, among other projects.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve and identify existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire and safety, plumbing, interior finishes, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.