Please click the link below and select your teacher's name for their weekly update.
Please see below for information and notices related to COVID-19.
DAILY WELLNESS SURVEY
A wellness survey is to be completed by every parent and student daily.
INSTRUCTIONAL CHANGE REQUEST
Use the form below to request a change for a student to move from face-to-face to virtual learning or vice-versa.
All parents, teachers, campus leaders, and students (grades 3-12) are encouraged to take the Modern Learning Survey before March 14, 2021. Parents with multiple AISD students only need to take the survey once.
- AISD Coping with Emergencies Web Page
- Student Counseling Services Hotline: (682) 867-9416
- Community Support Services Hotline: (682) 867-9417
- Mental Health Support Hotline: (833) 986-1919
- Food and Nutrition Services | School Menus
- Homeless Student Assistance (Families in Transition)
- Report Cards
- Student Code of Conduct - English | Spanish | Vietnamese
- Student Self Serve - Attendance and grades for students.
WELCOME TO ATHERTON ELEMENTARY!
At Atherton Elementary, we want to build a love of learning in all of our students. We work tirelessly in supporting all our students to reach their full potential, focusing on respect, strong work ethic, drive, and determination. I look forward to working together with you to support your child through their PK-6 grade years and beyond. I am so happy that you are a part of the Atherton Family!
ABOUT Atherton ELEMENTARY
At Atherton, our mission is to lay the foundation for students to become lifelong learners. By embracing cultural differences and setting high goals and expectations in a caring and safe environment, we empower our students to achieve their highest academic potential.
- Gifted and Talented
- Pre-Kindergarten (PreK 4, PreK 4 Bilingual, PreK 3 Bilingual)
Phone: (682) 867-4900
2101 Overbrook Dr.
Arlington, TX 76014