Information and Links:
ADDITION & SPECIAL ED SUITE
Construction Manager: Pogue
Start Construction: Winter 2016
Finish: Fall 2017
Construction Manager: Hellas Construction
Start Construction: Spring 2018
Finish: Fall 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Architect: LBL Architects
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: Spring 2018*
Finish: Spring 2019*
Project Status: In Construction/In Design
Boles has three separate bond projects: a classroom addition and new special education suite; lifecycle and deficiency upgrades; and a new four-lane track and field lighting.
- Construction of a new four-lane track is nearly finished at Boles.
- Construction of the addition and special education suite is substantially complete. The new classroom addition and renovated areas, including a new special education suite, opened for the first week of school in August 2017.
- For the final bond construction project - life-cycle and deficiency work - Imperial Construction was approved as the construction manager by the AISD Board on Aug. 16. Construction will begin over the holidays with mechanical renovations.
Bond-funded work at Boles is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding a new special education suite and a classroom addition. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add special education suite
- Build 9,200 square-foot classroom addition
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, electrical equipment, interior finishes and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
- Add new 4-lane track (separate project)