Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Pogue
Start Construction: Winter 2016
Finish: Fall 2017*
Architect: LBL Architects
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: Spring 2018*
Finish: Spring 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction at Boles is substantially complete. The new classroom addition and renovated areas, including a new special education suite, opened for the first week of school. A few final tasks need to be done to fully complete the project.
The second stage of bond construction - life-cycle and deficiency work - at Boles is currently in design.
Bond-funded work at Boles is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding a new special education suite and a classroom addition. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add special education suite
- Build 9,200 square-foot classroom addition
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, electrical equipment, interior finishes and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
- Add new 4-lane track