Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction is finished at Hill. Two multi-zone HVAC units were replaced, and new digital controls were installed. The STEM labs and strings room are complete, and a bunch of exterior concrete was replaced, including a new ramp and stairs and the front entrance. Official substantial completion will come in May.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Replace parking
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, electrical equipment, plumbing, interior finishes, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.