Project Status: In Construction
Several bond projects are already complete at Lamar: the new Multipurpose Activity Center, new baseball field bleachers and lights, and new culinary labs.
The remaining bond work at Lamar - lifecycle and deficiency upgrades - started in October. Lab renovations, including ceiling tile, lights and paint, are mostly complete. New tile wainscoting is currently being installed in phases in some corridors. Major mechanical and plumbing renovations are underway. Now that school is out, the HVAC renovations will be completed. Renovations in the auditorium are ongoing and the old seats have been removed. Renovations in the band hall are also being done over the summer. Gym B recently received new bleachers and backboards and will get new flooring over the summer, and the student parking lot is getting repairs.
- Build Multipurpose Activity Center (complete - see construction photos)
- Replace baseball field lighting and bleachers (complete - see photos)
- Renovate and add culinary labs (complete - see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace parking
- Upgrade security cameras
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, electrical, interior finishes, plumbing, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.