Information and Links:
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Several bond projects are already complete at Lamar: the new Multipurpose Activity Center, new baseball field bleachers and lights, and new culinary labs. The other bond work at Lamar is in Phase 4, so design and construction will start later in the bond program.
The new Multipurpose Activity Center, a separate bond project, was completed in 2016.
- Build Multipurpose Activity Center (complete - see construction photos)
- Replace baseball field lighting and bleachers (complete - see photos)
- Renovate and add culinary labs (complete - see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace roof
- Replace parking
- Upgrade security cameras
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, electrical, interior finishes, plumbing, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.