Project Status: Substantially Complete
Lamar has had several bond projects and all are now complete: the new Multipurpose Activity Center, new baseball field bleachers and lights, new culinary labs and lifecycle and deficiency upgrades.
The final project at Lamar - lifecycle and deficiency upgrades - started in October 2018 and are now substantially complete. Scope included lab renovations, with new ceiling tile, lights and paint. New tile wainscoting was installed in some corridors. Major mechanical and plumbing renovations were completed. The auditorium received renovations, including new seats. The band hall was renovated. Gym B received new bleachers, backboards and flooring, and the student parking lot received repairs.
- Build Multipurpose Activity Center (complete - see construction photos)
- Replace baseball field lighting and bleachers (complete - see photos)
- Renovate and add culinary labs (complete - see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace parking
- Upgrade security cameras
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, electrical, interior finishes, plumbing, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.