- Larson Campus Website
- Construction Photos
- Project Fact Sheet | Spanish
- Bid Notice (STEM,strings)
- Bid Notice (deficiency work)
Information and Links:
Address: 2620 Avenue K Grand Prairie, TX 75050
STEM, STRINGS & VESTIBULE
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Summer 2017
Finish: Winter 2017
LIFECYCLE & DEFICIENCY
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: Imperial Construction
Start Construction: 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Complete
Construction for the first bond project at Larson - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is complete.
The remaining bond work at Larson - lifecycle and deficiency upgrades - is now complete as well. Scope included new roof-top units, new concrete at the front and rear entrances, landscaping and a new fire alarm system. Mechanical work included replacing boilers and pumps and installing a back-up generator.
Bond-funded work at Larson is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Add parking
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.