Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Balfour Beatty
Start Construction: Summer 2016
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Work at Martin has wrapped up, including the renovations in the auditorium and the stairs and ramp to the building entrance in the west parking lot. All that remains are punch list items.
The new Multipurpose Activity Center, a separate bond project, was completed in 2016.
- Build Multi-purpose Activity Center (complete - see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair parking
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electric, fire alarms, plumbing, windows, exterior, interior finishes, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace roof
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.