Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Balfour Beatty
Start Construction: Summer 2016
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction at Martin is substantially complete as of March 2018, but a new sound board for the auditorium is scheduled to be installed in July.
The new Multipurpose Activity Center, a separate bond project, was completed in 2016.
- Build Multi-purpose Activity Center (complete - see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair parking
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electric, fire alarms, plumbing, windows, exterior, interior finishes, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace roof
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.