SInformation and Links:
STEM, STRINGS & VESTIBULE
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Winter 2017
LIFECYCLE & DEFICIENCY
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: Hutcherson Construction
Start Construction: Spring 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Complete/In Closeout
Construction for the first bond project at Pearcy - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is complete.
The second bond project at Pearcy - lifecycle and deficiency work - is in the closeout phase and included a new fire alarm system.
Bond-funded work at Pearcy is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.