Information and Links:
STEM, STRINGS & VESTIBULE
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Winter 2017
LIFECYCLE & DEFICIENCY
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Sub. Complete/In Design
Construction for the first bond project at Pearcy - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is substantially complete.
The second bond project - lifecycle and deficiency upgrades - is in design.
Bond-funded work at Pearcy is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.