Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Pogue Construction
Start Construction: Summer 2017*
Finish: Fall 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Steel has been erected for the classroom addition and both the first and second floor slabs have been poured. Structural steel detailing is in progress as is mechanical and plumbing work.
The new Multipurpose Activity Center at Seguin, a separate project, is already complete.
- Build Multipurpose Activity Center (separate project - see construction photos)
- Build classroom addition
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Identify and improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Upgrade security cameras (by AISD security department)
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior and landscaping
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.