Information and Links:
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: Core Construction
Start Construction: Winter 2018
Finish: Fall 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction started in February at Speer with demolition in the rooms that will be renovated into the STEM labs and strings room. Other projects include renovations in the K-pod and replacing some concrete sidewalks.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.