Project Status: Substantially Complete
Work at Speer is complete, including construction in the STEM labs and strings room, sidewalk replacement, and renovations in the office. Other lifecycle and deficiency upgrades were done last summer, including replacing hallway flooring and installing new landscaping. Roof work at the K-pod is complete and new RTUs were installed. Water fountains throughout the building were also replaced.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.