Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction at Swift is finished. Over last spring break, 28 new roof-top units were placed using a crane. Over the summer, the front drive and some sidewalks were replaced. Inside, construction of the STEM labs and strings room is finished. A new front-entrance security vestibule was also built over the summer. Official substantial completion will come in May.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace and add parking
- Replace roof
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior and landscaping
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.