Information and Links:
Address: 3001 Quail Lane Arlington, TX 76016
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Summer 2017
Finish: Winter 2017*
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction started this summer. Renovations are underway to create the STEM labs and strings room, along with a security vestibule at the front entrance. The art room is also being renovated and a computer lab will be converted into a regular classroom.
Bond-funded work at Ditto is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, an art room and a strings room. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add a strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair roof
- Replace and add parking
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, electrical equipment, plumbing, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.