Information and Links:
STEM, STRINGS & VESTIBULE
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Fall 2017
LIFECYCLE & DEFICIENCY
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: Hutcherson Construction
Start Construction: Spring 2019*
Finish: Winter 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Complete/In Construction
Construction for the first of two bond projects at Beckham - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is complete. The closeout process is underway.
The second bond project at Beckham - lifecycle and deficiency work - is starting now that school is out for the summer with work to install a new fire alarm system.
Bond-funded work at Beckham is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings room
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, plumbing, site lighting and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.