Information and Links:
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Fall 2017
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: Spring 2019*
Finish: Winter 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction for Stage One - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is substantially complete. A few small tasks and punch list items still need to be finished.
Bond-funded work at Beckham is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings room
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, plumbing, site lighting and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.