Information and Links:
STEM, STRINGS & VESTIBULE
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Winter 2016
Finish: Fall 2017
LIFECYCLE & DEFICIENCY
Architect: VLK Architects
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Construction for the first bond project at Remynse - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is substantially complete. The closeout process is underway.
The second bond project - lifecycle and deficiency upgrades - is currently in design.
Bond-funded work at Remynse is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, plumbing, interior finishes, playground and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.