- Remynse Campus Website
- Construction Photos
- Project Fact Sheet | Spanish
- Bid Notice (STEM & strings)
- Bid Notice (deficiency work)
Information and Links:
Address: 2720 Fall Drive
Arlington, TX 75052
STEM, STRINGS & VESTIBULE
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Winter 2016
Finish: Fall 2017
LIFECYCLE & DEFICIENCY
Architect: VLK Architects
Construction Manager: Phillips | May Construction
Start Construction: Spring 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Complete
Construction for the first bond project at Remynse - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is complete.
The second bond project at Remynse - lifecycle and deficiency work - is complete now as well. Scope included new fiber cabling, new chiller and boiler, new HVAC roof-top units and a new fire alarm system.
Bond-funded work at Remynse is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, plumbing, interior finishes, playground and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.