Please see below for information and notices related to COVID-19.
DAILY WELLNESS SURVEY
A wellness survey is to be completed by every parent and student daily.
INSTRUCTIONAL CHANGE REQUEST
Use the form below to request a change for a student to move from face-to-face to virtual learning or vice-versa.
Principal: Selena Ozuna
Assistant Principal: Rochelle D. Heslip
ABOUT Remynse ELEMENTARY
The mission of Remynse Elementary School is to increase academic achievement by implementing and evaluating a technology integrated comprehensive curriculum which enables students to become literate problem-solving critical thinkers. We have high expectations for all students, and provide a safe and nurturing environment collaboratively with parents and community to ensure that all students become responsible, productive citizens.
- Our school will be a place where parents, teachers, and students will work together to create a positive, safe, and secure environment that will foster a community of life-long learners.
- Students will be encouraged to take responsibility for their actions and their learning.
- Teachers will use hands-on, real-life, problem-solving experiences in the classroom to encourage critical thinking and to develop productive citizens.
- The uniqueness of each individual will be recognized and valued in order to help each child maximize his potential.
- All children can learn.
- Children have the right to a safe, positive, nurturing learning environment.
- Optimum learning is dependent upon communication and a sense of partnership among students, parents, community, and school.
- Real-life, problem-solving, hands-on experiences constitute the core of quality learning.
- The uniqueness of the individual must be respected.