Bus Service to the STEM Academy
Before and After School Transportation
AISD provides bus service to and from the STEM Academy from each of the AISD high school campuses.
- Students must sign up and place their name on the “rider” list to ride the bus. This was done with a Google form in mid-September. Please email Michele Davda at email@example.com if you need to add your student to the bus list.
- Students will need to show their bus pass to ride the bus. Please note: New bus passes have not been issued for the 2020-21 school year. If your student is a new bus rider they will not have a pass.
- You will need to make arrangements to drop off and pick up your student at your home campus. The AISD neighborhood bus schedules will not deliver your student their home high school campus in time to catch the bus to MHS.
- Students residing in the Martin High School attendance zone are able to use the bus service that already exists in your respective neighborhood. Bus Route Information on AISD Transportation
Any 3:00 p.m. bus number changes will be communicated on the announcements at the end of the school day
Go promptly to your bus after school. Students have 7 minutes to be on the bus.
2020-21 Before and After School Bus Schedule
|Home Campus||Morning Departure Time||Bus #||Afternoon Departure Time (MHS front of school)||Bus #|
|Arlington HS||6:20-6:45 am – flagpole||314||3:07 pm||314|
|Bowie HS||6:20-6:45 am – flagpole||329||3:07 pm||329|
|Lamar HS||6:20-6:45 am – flagpole||314||3:07 pm||314|
|Sam Houston HS||6:20-6:45 am – eastside by cafeteria||314||3:07 pm||314|
|Seguin HS||6:20-6:45 am – flagpole||329||3:07 pm||329|
Extracurricular Late Afternoon Bus – THERE WILL NOT BE AN EXTRACURRICULAR BUS AT THIS TIME
AISD is providing an extracurricular bus that will depart MHS around 5:30 p.m. to allow STEM Academy students to stay after school for athletics, fine arts or tutoring.
The extracurricular bus will pick up students in front of MHS by the main entrance to the building.
- Sam Houston, Arlington, and Lamar – Bus 294
- Bowie and Seguin – Bus 329
UTA Dual Credit Bus Schedule – WILL START OCTOBER 13; PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR BUS NUMBERS
|Time||Bus||Pick Up Location||Drop Off Location|
|12:20 pm||295||East parking lot near Woodside – MHS||Planetarium Circle – UTA|
|1:20 pm||337||East parking lot near Woodside – MHS||Planetarium Circle – UTA|
|2:00 pm||337||Planetarium Circle – UTA||East parking lot near Woodside – MHS|
|3:40 pm||Not running currently||Planetarium Circle – UTA||East parking lot near Woodside – MHS|
|5:00 pm Mon-Thurs only||Not running currently||Planetarium Circle – UTA||East parking lot near Woodside – MHS|
STEM Academy Student Parking on Other AISD High School Campuses
STEM Academy students who drive may want to park and ride a bus to Martin High School from another AISD campus. This is perfectly acceptable. You will need to purchase a Martin parking sticker and then submit the following information in an email to Ms. Davda at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Ms. Varner at email@example.com. The information you submit via email will be submitted to the campus where you will be parking. They will designate an area where you can park and this will be shared with you.
Please submit the following information in an email:
- Your full name
- Your student ID number
- Make and model of your car
- Color of your car
- Drivers license number
- License tag number
- Martin parking sticker number
- Martin parking stickers may be purchased throughout the year in Mrs. Sweeney’s office on the English Hall.