Project Status: Substantially Complete
About the CTC
The CTC serves students from all district high schools, offering state-of-the-art courses in a wide variety of career and technical fields.
- 169,800 square feet
- The CTC will accommodate 4,800 students every two days.
- The CTC building will be flexible, allowing spaces to be easily transformed depending on programming needs.
- High school juniors and seniors will remain enrolled in their home campuses and attend CT courses at the Center.
- The CTC will relieve overcrowding at high schools and allow the district to offer new programs and opportunities. The new building will also allow a greater number of students to take CT classes than are currently able.
- The CTC will house the district's data center (Network Operations Center)
- The CTC is being built on the former site of Hutcheson Junior High.