Please see below for information and notices related to COVID-19.
DAILY WELLNESS SURVEY
A wellness survey is to be completed by every parent and student daily.
INSTRUCTIONAL CHANGE REQUEST
Use the form below to request a change for a student to move from face-to-face to virtual learning or vice-versa.
All parents, teachers, campus leaders, and students (grades 3-12) are encouraged to take the Modern Learning Survey before March 14, 2021. Parents with multiple AISD students only need to take the survey once.
Principal: Nathan Prange
Assistant Principal: Trevor Crawford
Assistant Principal: Margaret Minyard
ABOUT Moore ELEMENTARY
Success for ALL
Mary Moore Elementary is dedicated to providing individual success for every learner within a challenging and diverse curriculum. Our high expectations for academic achievement are balanced with experiences that assist learns in creating a framework for problem-solving and decision-making, which will enable them to adapt to a changing world. Our school climate is child-centered and promotes the development of self-motivated, independent lifelong learners. Our goal is to collaborate with parents, students, local businesses, and our community to deliver measured results for each learner within a system of continuous improvement.
- Gifted and Talented
- Pre-Kindergarten (PreK 4, PreK 3, PreK 4 Full Day Paid Tuition)
Phone: (682) 867-8900
5500 Park Springs Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76017
- All students will receive quality instruction that encourages active engagement, curiosity, and responsibility for one's own learning.
- Students will learn in a safe, caring, nurturing environment, which encourages risk-taking, honest and open communication, and continuous personal academic improvement
- Students will develop life skills that promote critical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork, responsibility, self-respect, and effective citizenship.
- Teachers, parents, students and administrators are equal and accountable partners in promoting a learning community in which all students are held to high expectations for achievement and personal behavior.