SENIOR CLASS OF 2024 ONLY
WHEN: July 31st
TIME: 8-11:30; 1:30-4
WHERE: lining up will start outside the upper gym lobby doors- doors open at 8AM- not before- first come; first serve
WHO: SENIORS ONLY (cohort 2025 early grads if on the list)
- $30 – Senior parking spot
- $45 – Parking sticker (this is separate from the spot- this is to be able to park on campus)
What you need (PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY):
- STUDENT ID (license does not count as an ID)
- Driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- License plate number
- Proof of purchase for parking sticker (printed or from email)
- All fines paid.
We really recommend you purchase your parking sticker online BEFORE the 31st. If you wait until the 31st to purchase the sticker in person, then you will have to wait until 9AM when that line opens. Only the parking spot line opens at 8AM. You MUST have a parking sticker prior to reserving the parking spot. You must have ALL fines paid before reserving a spot.
If you need an ID made, you need to purchase a sticker in person, or need to pay a fine, Mrs. Severns and Mrs. Johnson are available the following times.
- July 26th- 8:30-11:00
- July 27th- 1:00-4:00
IDs are $5.00. Cash or card accepted. Must be exact amount.
If you or a parent cannot come July 31st to reserve your spot, Ms. Babek will be available in the UGL from 4:00-5:00 August 1st-3rd.
FRIENDS CANNOT BUY YOUR SPOT. MUST BE YOU OR A PARENT WHO HAS YOUR ID AND OTHER REQUIRED ITEMS ON THE LIST.
Links needed to complete the process of obtaining a parking spot:
- Parking Sticker Information and Payment: https://www.aisd.net/martin-high-school/campus-news/2023/03/06/parking-stickers/
- Purchase your Senior Parking Spot: https://secure.payk12.com/school/martinhs/787/3494/item/215779 This link is to purchase- not pick you spot. You must wait in line for that.
- Submit design for parking spot: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe12tT_O92tbnN3GOw6eMdHJYCh_Yny7HkxPEIzxbiss3luWQ/viewform
- Pay fines: https://secure.payk12.com/school/martinhs/787