Please see below for information and notices related to COVID-19.
DAILY WELLNESS SURVEY
A wellness survey is to be completed by every parent and student daily.
INSTRUCTIONAL CHANGE REQUEST
Use the form below to request a change for a student to move from face-to-face to virtual learning or vice-versa.
Bond 2019 Campus Project
Please see below for details and status updates related to the Bond 2019 project at Patrick Elementary.
Principal: Dr. Ena Meyers
Dean of Instruction: Nicole Newman
Assistant Principal: Alicia Young
ABOUT Patrick ELEMENTARY
Patrick Elementary will build young men and women of character that are proficient in Math and Literacy.
Patrick Elementary will C.A.S.T. a Vision:
- Creativity- Together we will creatively solve problems.
- Adaptability- Together we will make corrections in our practice to meet the needs of our students.
- Service- Together we will serve our students, community and each other with a positive spirit.
- Teamwork- We will work together as one team to make each other better and improve the lives of our students.
- Gifted and Talented
- Pre-Kindergarten (PreK 4, PreK 4 Bilingual)
Phone: (682) 867-0600
755 Timber Oaks Ln.
Grand Prairie, TX 75051