The Dan Dipert Career + Technical and Agricultural Science Centers will be the leading educational institutes, inspiring students to become productive citizens who obtain post-secondary achievement and excel in the workplace.
The Dan Dipert Career + Technical and Agricultural Science Centers are committed to academic excellence by providing innovative learning environments that incorporate relevant industry experience and promote opportunities for personal growth and student success.
CTC Fun Facts
- 169,800 square feet
- Serving approximately 4,700 students every a/b day cycle
- Home to 68 junior and senior level Career Technical Education (CTE) courses and 27 industry certifications
- Home to 44 teachers across 15 career clusters
Ag Center Fun Facts
- 23,000 square feet
- Serving approximately 500 students every a/b day cycle
- Home to seven junior and senior level Career Technical Education (CTE) courses and three industry certifications
- Home to three teachers from the agriculture, food, and natural resources career cluster
- Will house up to 14 heifers and 52 sheep/goats
- Has a metal fabrication lab and two animal science classrooms
- Bell Schedule
- Community Partnerships
- CTC Events
- CTC ServicesServices Available to the Public
- Facilities UsageHow to request room or building use
- Industry Certifications Available
- Policies and Procedures
- Tours of the Career Technical CenterAre you interested in a tour of the building?