2023-2024 RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Students who completed the 2022-2023 school year at an Arlington ISD campus.
Parents will complete the online registration through Parent Self-Serve and upload their utility bill (gas, water, or electric), lease agreement, or mortgage statement dated within 30 days from the day registration is completed. The date, the parent or guardian’s name, and the service address (not the mailing address) must all be visible on the bill.
For assistance with password resets and Parent Self-Serve questions, please contact your student’s attendance clerk.
If your student will NOT be returning to Lamar High School for the 2023-2024 school year, please complete the following Google form.
2023-2024 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Students who did NOT complete the 2022-2023 school year at an Arlington ISD campus.
Log onto www.aisd.net to complete the district’s online registration through Parent Self-Serve and upload all required documents. The parent or guardian will then visit in-person to enroll the student and meet with their counselor to create a schedule.
The first day of school will be on August 16, 2023.
- Proof of Residency: Current utility bill (gas, water, or electric), mortgage statement, or lease agreement. (Must be dated within 30 days of registration.)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian: Driver’s License, State or International ID, or Passport
- Current Immunization Record
- Report Card/Transcript from Prior School
If a student is living with someone other than a parent or guardian, an Educational Guardianship must be completed and notarized by both parties.
If a parent or guardian and the student are living with a friend or relative, a Residency Affidavit must be completed and notarized by both parties. Residency Affidavits must be renewed yearly.
**Students attending on a Residency Affidavit may be subject to a home visit.
- Residency Affidavit Form (English)
- Residency Affidavit Form (Spanish)
- Educational Guardianship Form (English)
- Educational Guardianship Form (Spanish)
(Notary on campus)
- Diphtheria Tetanus/Pertussis: At least 3 doses, with one since age 4
- Tdap/Td booster 1 dose within last 10 years
- Polio: 3 doses, with one since age 4
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella: 2 doses
- Hepatitis A: 2 doses required K-10th
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses over no less than a 4-month period
- Varicella: 2 doses after age 1 OR history of chicken pox illness
- Meningococcal(MCV4): 1 dose required after age 11 / 1 dose recommended after age 16
APPLY FOR FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
We are committed to providing your student wholesome and nutritious food. You can easily apply for free and reduced lunch, view the daily menu and manage your account.
Download the PayPAMS app to have ready access to the following information:
- Daily menu
- How much money your student has in their account
- What food your student has purchased
- What food your student has purchased
- Bill payment
Free bus services are available with certain qualifications (Student lives more than 2 miles from school and within Lamar’s boundaries).
NOTE: Transfer students are not eligible for transportation (i.e. student desires to attend a school outside their attendance zone)
Would you like to know when your student’s bus is going to be late? The Transportation Department of Arlington Independent School District is using the Bus Bulletin notification system to notify parents and students when there are bus delays and schedule changes.
If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays or incidents affect your student’s bus, please register with the Bus Bulletin.
- There is no cost for this service.
- Registration is simple and fast.
- You can choose to receive text messages, phone calls, and e-mails.
- All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold – your privacy is protected.
For more information, or to sign-up and start receiving notifications, please visit www.BusBulletin.com/parents.
AISD TRANSFER INFORMATION
- The next AISD transfer window will be open from July 6, 2023 through July 20, 2023. This transfer window is first come, first served.
- It is not necessary to apply in this window if your student is currently waitlisted from a prior window. Applications from this third window will be considered after those waitlisted from the first two windows earlier this year.
- All transfers must have acceptable attendance and no discipline issues.
- To apply for a transfer during the transfer window or to view Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
AISD transfer requests are handled by the district’s transfers department and they are not able to provide information on what position a student is currently at on the transfer list or waitlist.