As part of the Texas Education Code (Sec. 37.0012), all schools in Texas shall designate a Campus Behavior Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to maintain student discipline for the campus and be a contact for parents or guardians concerning individual student disciplinary actions by the school. The person designated may be the principal of the campus or any other campus administrator selected by the principal.
Your Campus Behavior Coordinators
- The first bell rings at 8:48 am and school starts at 8:55 am.
- The building will open at 8:20 for breakfast.
- School ends at 4:10 pm and students need to be off campus by 4:25 pm, unless they are staying with a teacher.
- There are 7 class periods in a day and a 30 minute plus period.
- There is an A, B and C lunch period.
- Each passing period is 4 minutes long.
- Once picture IDs are issued students must wear their ID around their neck.
- Replacement IDs may be purchased in the library from 8:30-8:48 each morning. ID w/lanyard is $5.00 and an ID only is $4.00.