Please see below for information and notices related to COVID-19.
DAILY WELLNESS SURVEY
A wellness survey is to be completed by every parent and student daily.
INSTRUCTIONAL CHANGE REQUEST
Use the form below to request a change when conditions warrant for a student to move from face-to-face to virtual learning or vice-versa.
Welcome to Our House
Altruismo (Black - House of Givers)
Amistad (Red - House of Friendship)
Isibindi (Green - House of Courage)
Reveur - (Blue - House of Dreamers)
Presentation about the Ron Clark Academy House System
Click on each slide in to view a short video about each house.
Principal: Jacquelyn Burden
Assistant Principal: Tonna Brooks
ABOUT Foster ELEMENTARY
Working together to ensure high levels of learning for ALL.
To be recognized as a school of:
- self-confident and disciplined students
- critical thinkers and problem solvers
- high achievers and life-long learners
- all students will learn
- relationships and trust impact learning
- a growth mindset leads to success
- all staff members will commit to excellence
- Gifted and Talented
- Pre-Kindergarten (PreK 4, PreK 4 Bilingual)
Phone: (682) 867-5350
1025 High Point Rd.
Arlington, TX 76015
"The Road to Success Starts with Me"