Please see below for information and notices related to COVID-19.
DAILY WELLNESS SURVEY
A wellness survey is to be completed by every parent and student daily.
INSTRUCTIONAL CHANGE REQUEST
Use the form below to request a change for a student to move from face-to-face to virtual learning or vice-versa.
All parents, teachers, campus leaders, and students (grades 3-12) are encouraged to take the Modern Learning Survey before March 14, 2021. Parents with multiple AISD students only need to take the survey once.
Principal: Dawn Zdrojewski
Assistant Principal: Grecia Lopez
ABOUT Johns ELEMENTARY
We believe… Everyone is a Learner.
- All Johns' students can learn.
- Children have a right to a safe, positive, nurturing learning environment.
- A positive attitude is important.
- Education = Parents + Students + Teachers + Community. Optimum learning is dependent upon communication and a sense of partnership among students, parents, community, and school.
- Communication is the key. The uniqueness of the individual must be respected.
These beliefs are recognized, encouraged, and communicated to all students, parents, and visitors at Johns.
Our vision… Learning happens at Johns.
Our school will be a place where parents, teachers, and students work together to create a positive, and secure environment that will foster a community of life-long learners. Students will be encouraged to take responsibility for their actions and their learning. Teachers will encourage critical thinking to develop productive citizens. The uniqueness of each individual will be recognized and valued in order to help each child maximize his potential.
- Gifted and Talented
- Pre-Kindergarten (PreK 4, PreK 4 Bilingual, PreK 3, PreK 3 Bilingual)
Phone: (682) 867-2500
Fax: (682) 867-2505
1900 Sherry St.
Arlington, TX 76010