Please click the link below and select your instructor's name for their weekly update.
Please see below for information and notices related to COVID-19.
DAILY WELLNESS SURVEY
A wellness survey is to be completed by every parent and student daily.
INSTRUCTIONAL CHANGE REQUEST
Use the form below to request a change for a student to move from face-to-face to virtual learning or vice-versa.
All parents, teachers, campus leaders, and students (grades 3-12) are encouraged to take the Modern Learning Survey before March 14, 2021. Parents with multiple AISD students only need to take the survey once.
Principal: Debra Wall
Dean of Instruction: Elizabeth Huebner
Assistant Principal: Heather Garcia
ABOUT South Davis ELEMENTARY
The vision of South Davis is to be acknowledged as a premier school by the community that we serve.
The mission of South Davis is to empower and engage all students to be contributing, responsible citizens who reach their maximum potential through relevant, innovative and rigorous learning experiences.
The faculty and staff at South Davis Elementary are in complete agreement with the vision, mission and beliefs of our district. We are committed to ensuring that goals are met by:
- Fully committing to carrying out the goals and objectives of the district.
- Using the Professional Learning Community process to ensure that effective teaching practices are in place, which are essential student achievement.
- Providing a safe and orderly environment, which is critical to student success.
- Actively engaging staff, parents, and the community in the education of students on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that every student that attends South Davis Elementary is successful.
- 100% of students will be on grade level in all content areas before being promoted every year.
- 100% of students will be prepared to graduate on time and aspire to higher education after graduation.
- 100% of students will reach their full academic potential and continue to show one year's progress each year.
- 100% of students will be involved in extracurricular activities and will participate in family involvement activities.
- 100% of students will leave South Davis as independent, lifelong learners.
South Davis Elementary
Phone: (682) 867-3800
2001 S. Davis Dr.
Arlington, TX 76013
- Gifted and Talented
- Pre-Kindergarten (PreK 4, PreK 4 Bilingual, PreK 3, PreK 3 Bilingual)