Student Code of Conduct
The vision of Boles Junior High is to provide an equitable learning environment that is student-driven, promotes deeper thinking, and equips 100% of our students for high school and beyond.
The mission of Boles Junior High is to be student-centered by building relationships, connecting instruction to the real-world, providing student choice, and promoting student input daily.
· To know each student’s needs and provide support
· To close the achievement gap among all student populations
Colors: Royal Blue & Kelly Green
Motto: Where the best begins!
Below is Page 1 of the Report
- Attendance and Conduct
- Bell Schedules and Lunch Assignments
- Boles Weekly Newsletter
- Extended Year – Summer
- Parent and Teacher Association
- Policies and Procedures
- Teacher of the Year
- Testing Dates for 2021-2022