The mission of Boles Junior High is to ensure that all students reach their highest potential through relevant, innovative, and rigorous learning experiences.
The vision of Boles Junior High School is to be acknowledged as a premier school where every student excels.
- Promoting individual strength and academic success.
- Ensuring all students are given opportunities for a well-rounded, co-curricular experience.
- Developing lifelong learners.
- Promoting self-sufficiency.
- We, as a school, will develop READY, RESPONSIBLE, and RESPECTFUL students.
- To develop and implement a system of academic intervention.
- To reduce course/subject failure rate.
- To develop subject area vertical alignment.
- To engage parents and the community in the educational process.
- To prevent campus violence and ensure appropriate methods of intervention.
- To close the achievement gap among all student populations.
Colors: Royal Blue & Kelly Green
Motto: Where the best begins!
Below is Page 1 of the Report
- Attendance and Conduct
- Bell Schedule
- Boles Teachers’ Weekly Newsletter
- Boles Weekly Newsletter
- Extended Year – Summer
- Parent and Teacher Association
- Policies and Procedures
- Teacher of the Year
- Testing Dates for 2020 – 2021 TBD
- The Bulldog Way