The scope and purpose of the Financial Futures Committee (FFC) is to provide findings and recommendations from community stakeholders to the Board of Trustees (“Board”) relating to budgets and long-range financial planning to support the District’s Strategic Plan. The Board believes the function of the Committee is vital to the Board, AISD administration, and taxpayers.
Membership on the Committee will include a maximum of 18 members appointed by the Board of Trustees. Applicants from each of the six high school networks will be appointed to the Committee, along with representatives from each of the three teacher associations (ATPE, TSTA and UEA), a campus principal, five at-large District residents and three at-large District employees. A Committee chairperson will be appointed by the Board of Trustees.
Committee members serve two-year staggered terms, and the Committee meets approximately once every two months. Current terms are for the period July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024. FFC meetings will be held at the Administration Building located at 690 E. Lamar Blvd.
If you are interested in serving on the AISD Financial Futures Committee, please complete the application below.
|August 8, 2023||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Orientation / FY24 / Legislative|
|September 26, 2023||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Strategic Plan / Academics / ESSER|
|November 28, 2023||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Budget / Finance / Property Values / Tax Rates / Trends|
|February 27, 2024||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Enrollment / Compensation|
|April 2, 2024||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Work Session|
|May 2, 2024||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Board Report|
- 2022.05.24 - FCC Orientation
- 2022.08.09 - FFC Meeting
- 2022.10.11 - FFC Tax/Rates/Legislative Update
- 2022.11.10 - FFC Strategic Plan/ESSER
- 2023.01.10 - FFC Enrollment Trends/Comparison Data
- 2023.03.30 - Compensation & Staffing
- 2023.04.27 - FFC Work Session
- 2020.11.10 - FFC Orientation
- 2021.01.12 - FFC Meeting Materials
- 2021.04.13 - FFC Meeting Materials
- 2021.05.11 - FFC Meeting Materials
- 2021.08.10 - FFC Meeting Materials