Need this page in another language?
Select from the dropdown at the top of this page.
To determine your child's eligibility for Pre K, your application must provide evidence of the required documents during the online application process.
- If using a computer to fill out the application, please upload or scan all documents before beginning the Schoolmint Application.
- If you decide to use your mobile phone or iPad, download the Schoolmint application and take a photo of all the required documents before starting the registration process.
Acceptable documents for Pre K application include:
- Proof of Income (most recent paystub or unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, Medicaid benefits letter, or Disability payment stub)
- SNAP/TANF or Medicaid benefits letter
- Current Tax return (only if self-employed)
- Proof of Military Service for Active Duty Military parent(s)
- Foster Care documents
- Star of Texas Award certificate or letter
For more information, please visit AISD Pre-Kindergarten.