“All Summer Dual Credit students need to go to the front lobby of Seguin anytime free 8:30-3:00 Thursday, May 28th or Friday, May 29th to pick up your textbooks for your new class. You MUST have your textbook for your class that starts Tuesday, and this will be the only pick-up time.”
“Make sure you wear your mask or face covering.”
To pay for Dual Credit Classes, visit our student payment portal.
Student Payment Portal Link 2020-2021
Registration Assistance TCC will host course registration sessions every
Monday and Wednesday
from 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
for students needing registration assistance for both Summer and Fall registrations. Click the link below to access the sessions: SeguinDualCreditRegistration.
You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dual Credit students:
- Must meet TSI eligibility requirements for college-level coursework or be exempt based on ACT or SAT scores.
- May enroll in a maximum or 15 hours per semester for courses that apply toward a certificate, degree or TCC Core Curriculum, with approval from the high school and college.
- It is recommended that students in their first semester of Dual Credit enroll in a maximum of 2 courses.
- Are not eligible to enroll in developmental courses for Dual Credit
- May be required to present high school assessment scores, such as STAAR, if they are enrolling in a TSI-A waived technical certificate program.
- Must follow TCC’s Academic Standing and all other policies and regulations outlined in the TCC Catalog.
Dual Credit classes offer students the opportunity to take college classes while still in high school. Students can begin taking Dual Credit classes after completing 10th grade. Academic Dual Credit courses are offered in AISD through partnership with Tarrant Country Community College (TCC). Students have the opportunity to earn 24 college credit hours.
Academic Dual Credit Courses for the 2018-2019 School Year the following courses and are taught on the High School Campus.
English IV TCC – ENG 1301 & 1302
Government TCC – GOV 2305
Economics TCC – ECON 2305
US History TCC – HIST 1301 & 1302
Sociology TCC – SOCIO 1301
Psychology TCC – PSYCHOL 2301
Workforce Dual Credit courses are offered through Tarrant County Community College (TCC) and University of Texas @ Arlington, (UTA). Workforce Dual Credit courses from UTA are offered at UTA Campus or Dan Dipert Career Technical Center (CTC).
Workforce Dual Credit provides students the opportunity to take classes specific to their career choice.