STUDENT VOTER REGISTRATION
In years past, eligible students have been able to register to vote on their respective campuses. As we continue to find ourselves in remote settings, this information will be useful to students who desire to register to vote for upcoming local, state, and national elections:
Students are eligible to register to vote if they:
- Are a United States citizen;
- Are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- Are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day.
- Are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- Have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Students can register to vote online using the following link: Online Voter Registration
Students can find more information about voting by visiting the following websites:
Here some dates to remember for the upcoming November General Election:
- October 5 — Last Day to Register to Vote
- October 23 — Vote by mail application due
- October 19-30 — Early Voting
- November 3, 7am-7pm — Election Day
If you have questions, please contact Angela L. Davis Henry, at 682.867.7475 or at email@example.com.
Student Self Serve - This system provides access to attendance and grades for all students.